A slack command integration for kotoha, a great chrome extension to find Anime quotes!
How it works
From any channel, just type:
/kotoha keyword [search term]
Or if you want to search from a title of Animes:
/kotoha tag [search term]
Currently, most of quotes are in Japanese, but you are welcomed to add a new one using kotoha extension from Chrome.
Integrate to your Slack
- Go to your channel and select Customize Slack
- From the side menu, select Configure apps
- Select Custom Integrations and you will see Slash Commands on the list
- Click on Add Configuration and input information below
- You are ready to go!
This command is written in python and runs on heroku.
After clone the project, install required libraries:
$ pip install -r requirements.txt
then, run with DEBUG mode
$ DEBUG=True python app.py
Many Thanks to konifar twitter, github for letting me use the api of kotoha :)
MIT License. Copyright (c) 2016 Tomoaki Imai
- Please use the issue tracker to report any bugs and feature requests or let me know from twitter @tomoima525